Wednesday, February 4, 2015

5th February at AF Delhi : 20 under 35 exhibition

Jean-Philippe Bottin
To Jean-Philippe Bottin
BCC me  Feb 3 at 11:31 PM
Dear Friends,

You should have received the information through different canals but this exhibition being every year the climax of our collaboration with IF Studio on design (DesignXDesign), I wanted to be sure that you would come to the opening of 20 Under 35.

If you don't really understand the content of my mail, you open the attached documents, you check on Internet or you just rely on me. But I shall see you all on the 5th of Feb evening for this unmissable opening.

I think you have made your mind, na?  See you then and there.

Cheers,

JP


Jean-Philippe Bottin
Directeur, Alliance Française Delhi
Délégué Général Inde Népal, Fondation Alliance Française
72 Lodi Estate, New Delhi 110 003, India

Indian mob: (91) 9560004641 (also reachable on Whatsapp and Viber)
French mob: (33) 618593520 (also reachable on Whatsapp and Viber)
Skype: jeanphilippebottin
Twitter: @JPBottin

No comments:

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland is set ...