Saturday, October 13, 2012

Naresh --How about Joe last night? Barack

Naresh --




How about Joe last night?



If you're as proud of him as I am, let's do what needs to be done in the final push -- and let's win.



This election could come down to what happens tomorrow morning.



My team on the campaign is about to make some of the toughest budget decisions we've had to make. This is one of the last chances we get to expand our ground game for the final stretch, and what we have in the bank at midnight tonight will decide how big we can go. And we need to go big -- so I'm hoping you'll take the next step in your support right now.



Can you donate $5 or more today, and drive this campaign forward?



I know we've asked a lot of you over the last 18 months.



I hear you.



But too much is on the line, and now is the worst possible time to decide to hold back.



Today, I'm asking you to get on board and say you're ready to fight alongside me and Joe.



Donate $5 or more right now:



https://donate.barackobama.com/Big-Decisions



Thank you,



Barack



No comments:

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland is set ...